Saturday 13 October 2007

Brit's a hit with raunchy album - 13th October

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article336307.ece

"Last month I told you I’d had the first listen to the album and it was actually quite good. Now I can reveal the cover and tracklist."

Let's translate this:

"Last month I copied a 3 week-old article from Entertainment Weekly and listened to some songs on YouTube and told you I'd had the first listen to the album. Now despite having listened to it before, I'm only now telling you the tracklist, even though if I'd already heard the album, I should have been able to reveal the tracklist two weeks ago - right? Oh, and by "I can reveal" I actually mean "I cut and pasted this from the numerous celebrity blogs which had it on Friday afternoon.""

No comments: